Trigger Warning: medication, illness, discussion of mental illness.
Some things haven’t changed – I still have to deal with my diabetes, so it’s checking my blood sugars, then take my insulin.
I even use the same meter, because it really does what I need and works really well.
After that, I take my pills. There’s currently four:
- Duloxetine, the generic for Cymbalta.
- Lisinopril, for blood pressure.
- Spironolactone, a testosterone suppressant. (It’s also used for blood pressure, but my use is for the T pushing down.)
- Estradiol, an estrogen supplement.
- Not pictured is a multivitamin.
From this array, you can probably guess that I have depression and high blood pressure, and you’d be right.
I’m also considering a change to my morning schedule, including getting up earlier, doing more exercise, and also making sure I take care of my body every day. That would include showering, shaving, and moisturizing my face, so I can improve my appearance as well.
Exercises would probably involve resistance bands, and maybe, just maybe, the Forza exercises based on kenjutsu (because I think it would be fun).
I’m in a process of changing, and I’m hoping to use it to make things better for me.