Drow Slayer 4 / Sorcerer 6
|STR 13 (+1)||DEX 26 (+8)||CON 12 (+1)||INT 20 (+5)||WIS 19 (+4)||CHA 27 (+8)|
AC 26 Touch 20; flatfooted 18
|Fort +7||Reflex +14||Will +10|
+2 Frost Keen Shortsword / +2 Limning Keen Shortsword: attack bonus +16 / +11/[+16 / +11]; critical 17-20/x2/[17-20/x2], damage 1d6+3/[1d6+3]
|Acrobatics +15||Linguistics +7|
|Appraise +18||Perception +13|
|Craft: Alchemy +15||Sense Motive +14|
|Diplomacy +12||Sleight of Hand +9|
|Disable Device +21||Spellcraft +14|
|Intimidate +16||Stealth +30|
|Knowledge (arcana) +12||Survival +11|
|Knowledge (geography) +18||Use Magic Device +20|
|Knowledge (religion) +15|
Drow Traits (ARG 102)
• Alternate Racial Traits: Surface Infiltrator
• Weapon Familiarity (ARG 103): Drow are proficient with the hand crossbow, rapier, and shortsword*.
• Immunities (ARG 103): You are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
• Spell Resistance (ARG 103): You possess spell resistance 17*.
• Keen Senses (ARG 103): You gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks*.
• Spell-Like Abilities (Su) (ARG 103): You can cast dancing lights, darkness, and faerie fire, once each per day.
• Poison Use (ARG 103): You are skilled in the use of poisons and never risk accidentally poisoning yourself.
• Surface Infiltrator (ARG 103): You have low-light vision instead of Darkvision*.
• Exile (APG 331): You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
• Classically Schooled (APG 329): You gain a +1 trait bonus on Spellcraft checks*, and Spellcraft is always a class skill for you*.
Armor and Shield Proficiency: You are proficient in Light and Medium Armor. You are proficient with shields (excluding tower shields.) *
Weapon Proficiency: You are proficient with all Simple and Martial Weapons. Additionally you are proficient with the following weapons: Crossbow, hand
- Sneak Attack (Ex) (Core 68): When you are flanking your target, or when they are denied their Dexterity bonus to AC, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage. This is precision damage and is not multiplied on a critical hit. You can sneak attack with a ranged weapon if the target is within 30ft. If using a nonlethal weapon, your sneak attack does nonlethal damage. You cannot deal nonlethal sneak attack damage with a weapon that deals lethal damage. You must be able to see your target well enough to pick out a vital spot. You cannot sneak attack a creature with concealment.
- Studied Target (Ex) (ACG 53): As a move action, you can study an opponent you can see. You gain a +1 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Sense Motive, Perception and Survival checks against that opponent, and a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls against it. The DC of any slayer class abilities you use against that opponent, also increase by 1. If you deal sneak attack damage to a target, you can study them as an immediate action. You can maintain these bonuses on up to 1 target at a time. You may discard a connection to a studied target as a free action.
- Track (Ex) (ACG 53): You add +2 to Survival checks to follow tracks.
- Trapfinding (Ex) (ACG 54): You gain Disable Device as a class skill. You gain the trapfinding (+2 to Perception checks to locate traps and Disable Device checks) and trap sense (+1 to Reflex saves vs traps and AC vs traps) rogue abilities.
- Eschew Materials (Core 71): You gain Eschew Materials as a bonus feat.
- Starsoul Bloodline (APG 140): You come from a line of stargazers and explorers who delved deeply into the darkness beyond the stars.
- Bloodline Arcana (APG 140): Whenever you cast an evocation spell, targets that fail their saves are dazzled by tiny sparkling starlights for 1 round per level of the spell.
- Minute Meteors (Sp) (APG 140): 11 times per day, you can summon a rain of tiny meteorites as a standard action in a 5ft column, 30ft high with a range of 30ft. These inflict 1d4+3 fire damage (DC 21 Reflex save negates.
- Voidwalker (Ex) (APG 140): You gain low-light vision* and resist cold and fire 5.
- Weapon Finesse (Core 136): With a light weapon, elven curve blade, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls*. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls.
- Quick Draw (Core 131): You can draw a weapon as a free action instead of as a move action. You can draw a hidden weapon as a move action.
- Double Slice (Core 122): Add your Strength bonus to damage rolls made with your off-hand weapon.
- Weapon Focus (Sword, short) (Core 136): You gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls you make with this weapon.*
- Improved Two Weapon Fighting (Core 128): In addition to the standard single extra attack you get with an off-hand weapon, you get a second attack with it, albeit at a –5 penalty.*
- Two-Weapon Fighting (Core 136): Your penalties on attack rolls for fighting with two weapons are reduced. The penalty for your primary hand lessens by 2 and the one for your off hand lessens by 6.
- +6 Shadow, greater Bracers of Armor (Core 504): Shadow, greater: +15 on stealth checks
- Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 (Core 502): You receive a +2 enhancement bonus to dexterity
- Vest of Escape (Core 532): This vest has magic lockpicks which provide a +4 on Disable Device* and the vest provides +6 on Escape Artist checks.
- Boots of Speed (Core 503): You can move as if affected by a haste spell for up to 10 rounds/day
- Glove of Storing (Core 515): You can hide a small item and have it reappear on command as a free action.
- Hat of Disguise (Core 516): This apparently normal hat allows its wearer to alter her appearance as with a disguise self spell.
- Headband of Mental Superiority +2 (Core 517): The headband grants the wearer an enhancement bonus to Intelligence of +2.
- Ring of Wizardry II (Core 484): Doubles the number of 2nd level spells for arcane spellcasters
- Ring of Protection +2 (Core 481): This ring provides a +2 deflection bonus.
- Cloak of Arachnida (Core 506): This cloak grants the ability to climb as if a spider climb spell had been placed upon you and you are immune to entrapment by web spells or webs of any sort (move at half normal speed). You can cast web (1x/day). She also gains a +2 luck bonus on all Fortitude saves against poison from spiders.
- Handy Haversack (Core 516): Put whatever you want in this bag. Retrieving the item is a move action.
- Wand of Mirror Images, 43 charges
- Potions of Invisibility, 2
- Sorcerer’s Kit: This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, and a mess kit.
- Grooming Kit: This pouch of toiletries includes a comb, scissors, a nail file, a sponge, a hairbrush, a miniature mirror, soap, a chewing stick, and tooth powder.
- Purple worm poison (2): Save Fortitude DC 24, Frequency 1/round for 6 rounds, Effect 1d3 Str damage; Cure 2 consecutive saves
- Deathblade poison: (2): Save Fortitude DC 20, Frequency 1/round for 6 rounds, Effect 1d3 Con damage; Cure 2 consecutive saves
- Masterwork Thieves’ tools
|Level||Per Day||Save DC||Spells|
|0||—||Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt, Message, Read Magic, Detect Poison, Prestidigitation|
|1||8||Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, Unseen Servant|
|2||12||Invisibility, Accelerate Poison, Glitterdust|
Elvanshalee of the Drow noble house Teken’duis was supposed to be an assassin for the house. She was supposed to be the stiletto in the hand of the Matron, killing and escaping, leaving no proof behind.
Somewhere in the past, something had entered the bloodline, and in her it manifested. She looked up at the stone roof of the city and thought about what was past it. She was obsessed with a concept she read about, but knew she would never see: Stars.
Her training in stealth and killing was done carefully, keeping her free of the possible magic that the Drow were so sensitive to. But the focus she developed did something else, as well: it opened her own way to touch the arcane. Through it, she found the power of those stars she was obsessed with, and more besides.
Finally she was sent on her first assignment. Equipped with what her house had to give, she left and, very carefully avoided her house’s watchers to make her way out of the city, and then onto a caravan of traders to the surface. She left the caravan and made it to a cave, and then… the stars.
She met up with a mage, and her somewhat random nature and heritage became part of his routine. He had a skill for summoning that allowed him to call up fiends even though he himself was not evil… and now he had a drow bodyguard. The two of them make a living now infiltrating evil cults, turning them into the authorities, and taking part of their treasures before the town guard comes down on them. A few times the blowout came down early, and that’s when her blades come out and someone bleeds.
She chose the use-name Imago, because it means “perfect representation”, and she’s far, far from that.
It’s a living, and she gets to see the stars.
Imago is short for a drow, about five foot six inches. She has the dark skin, pointed ears and thin face of a drow. Her hair is white, but has shimmering black spots in it (like the inverse of a night sky) (which she causes magically) that she pulls up into a high tail, and her eyes are a strange pink color. Holding back her hair is a gray-and-gold cord around her forehead.
She wears a dark-grey, high-cut shirt with long billowy sleeves, and a darker-grey pair of trousers tucked into her boots. A pair of greenish-black bracers are around her wrist, and her boots are a dark green with shimmery red embroidered lightning bolts on the sides. One hand has a blue glove with a red rune on the back of the hand, with the other one bare except for a green ring. Over the shirt is a dark blue vest. She also wears a belt of a dark blue leather, which has runes tooled into it that glow red.
From the belt hang two swords as long as her thighs, one of which has a soft blue glow to the blade. It also has two pouches, one about a foot long and narrow, and one a standard pouch. Around her neck and down her back (to halfway down her thighs) is a light cloak of black silk with a grey spiderweb pattern woven in.
The Blow-Off – Imago doing cleanup on the way out of town after a con ends
[amazon_link asins=’1601251505′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’mephron-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’771c4013-b0ec-11e7-a96f-91d1a83c04a1′][amazon_link asins=’1601259506′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’mephron-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8049f3fd-b0ec-11e7-a270-c78a725054fc’][amazon_link asins=’1601253907′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’mephron-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8ee28631-b0ec-11e7-9369-2db669889d4e’]