Dragon Juicer Who IS CHEERFULLY BATSHIT INSANE.
|PS||34||5d6 SDC restrained, 4D6MD full-strength punch||Alignment: Aberrant|
|PP||26||+6 strike, parry and dodge|
|PE||27||+24% coma/death, +6 save vs. magic/poison|
|SPD||70||Expires in 6 years, 8 months|
|Radio (Basic) 60%||Detect Ambush 55%|
|Wilderness Survival 50%||Jump Bike Combat 55%|
|Land Navigation 55%||Acrobatics|
|Piloting: Motorcycle 95%||Boxing|
|Demon and Monster Lore 50%||Body Building|
|Language: Spanish 69%||Gymnastics|
|Language Dragonese 69%|
|WP Energy Rifle||Brewing 40%/50%|
|WP Energy Pistol||WP: Chainsaw|
|WP FIWS||First Aid 30%|
|Hand-To-Hand: Martial Arts||Running|
|8 attacks||Auto-dodge (no attack burn)||+3 to init|
|+10 to strike||+11 to Parry/Dodge||+12 to roll with impact|
|+6 save vs. Magic||+2 save vs. Psi||+4 save vs. Mind Control|
|+5 horror Save||+12 Toxin save||+4 Perception|
|+2 Pull Punch||+2 Disarm|
Physical abilities: Nightvision 100 feet (30.5m), see the invisible, perfect hawk-like vision, keen sense of smell
FIWS: 5D6MD/1D6x10MD ranged, 5D6 MD hand-to-hand attack
JA-12 Laser Rifle (4D6MD/1D6x10 + 10 MD for triple-pulse shot; 3D6MD in 10 foot radius grenade)
“Matilda” – Techno-Wizard Chainsaw (1D4x10 MD) (20PPE to start)
Armor (125MD, -5% prowl penalty)
Dated mid-autumn, 88 PA:
Who notices the little people of Earth? There are so many of them. So much prey.
That was my thought. I was hungry. There was the farm. Cattle and humans. A snack, just enough to take the edge off my hunger. And then up again, on to my lair. I didn’t realize I had left one behind. A child. Why should I care?
This child was found, and all she had was rage. She had a bit of magical power, but very little talent to use it, no psychic powers, and almost no money. If I’d known, I still wouldn’t have cared. She was no threat to me.
I found out about her through gossip – she had joined a kill squad, and managed to survive killing one of my kind. Still, if he’d died, he was weak, but the story was that she lived through the fight through sheer rage.
And then she collected his blood and used it. She went to two different artificers – is that the word? I don’t know. But one refined the blood, and the other gave her power. The humans call them “juicers”. And some are able to use the blood of my kind in their drugs, to make them more powerful.
And she told me that I had killed her family. My limbs broken, my body shattered, she walked up to me, stood on my snout, and told me, with the rage and madness in her eyes dancing, that it was personal. And the last thing I will see is her drawing her arm back with the claws out to kill me.
Perhaps I should have paid more attention.
Found in a memory-crystal record of the dragon Korbalorz,
created at the moment of his death.
Model Type: Motorcycle
M.D.C. by Location:
Main Body — 200
* Wheels (2) — 30 each
“Catapult” cannon — 75
* Mini-missile launchers (2) — 20 each
* Lasers — 5 each
* A single asterisk indicates targets that are difficult to hit (-3 on a called shot).
Top speed: 185 mph (296 kmph).
Acceleration (0-60): 4.4 seconds (rocket assisted).
Braking (60-0): 90 feet (27.4 m)
Range: 725 miles (1160 km)
Height: 3 feet, 10 inches (1.2 m)
Width: 4 feet, 4 inches (1.3 m)
Length: 16 feet (4.9 m)
Weight: 1850 Ibs. (832.5 kg)
Power System: Flex-fuel internal combustion.
Skill Bonus for Augmented Humans: +10% to piloting skill and execution of jumps, tricks, and special maneuvers.
1. W.I. “Catapult” Assault Cannon: The Wellington Industries “Catapult” is a large-bore cannon that fires a high-explosive,armor-piercing shell. The cannon is mounted on either the right or left side of the Road Boss to accommodate the rider’s handedness, and is aligned over the shoulder similar to the Glitter Boy’s “Boom Gun.” Compensator thrusters dampen the cannon’s recoil and the off-center adjustments to the bike’s direction.
Mega-Damage: 1D6x1O M.D. (armor-piercing explosive) to a 3 foot (0.9 m) area.
Rate of Fire: Once per melee round; it takes the magazine some 10-12 second to “cycle” a new shell.
Effective Range: 4000 feet (1220 m).
Payload: 20 shells.
2. Mini-Missile Launchers (2): As a styling nod to the “choppers” of old, the Road Boss sports two pairs of mini-missile tubes along the sides of the bike that sweep to the rear and resemble exhaust pipes. The missiles fly up and then self-guide towards the designated target.
Mega-Damage: Varies with missile type.
Rate of Fire: One at a time, or volleys of two, three, or four.
Effective Range: One mile (1.6 km).
Payload: 16 total; eight per launcher.
Missiles: fragmentation, 5D6 in a 20-foot radius
3. Variable Lasers (3): A triple brace of light, variable-frequency lasers adorn the front cowling of the bike. They are typically fired in a forward position, but may be fired to the sides, the same as the Tarantula Jump Bike, but only at speeds of under 90 mph (144 kmph). An E-Clip slot points straight up beside the pilot seat, and can use a long or short clip.
Mega-Damage: 1D6+6 M.D. for center laser only; 4D6 M.D. for all three firing simultaneously.
Rate of Fire: Standard
Effective Range: 4000 feet (1220 m).
Payload: 30 single blasts, or 10 triple-blasts per long clip.
30 Plasma Grenades
27 Armor of Ithan