Dragon Juicer Who IS CHEERFULLY BATSHIT INSANE.
|PS||34||5d6 SDC restrained, 4D6MD full-strength punch||Alignment: Aberrant|
|PP||26||+6 strike, parry and dodge|
|PE||27||+24% coma/death, +6 save vs. magic/poison|
|SPD||70||Expires in 6 years, 8 months|
|Radio (Basic) 60%||Detect Ambush 55%|
|Wilderness Survival 50%||Jump Bike Combat 55%|
|Land Navigation 55%||Acrobatics|
|Piloting: Motorcycle 95%||Boxing|
|Demon and Monster Lore 50%||Body Building|
|Language: Spanish 69%||Gymnastics|
|Language Dragonese 69%|
|WP Energy Rifle||Brewing 40%/50%|
|WP Energy Pistol||WP: Chainsaw|
|WP FIWS||First Aid 30%|
|Hand-To-Hand: Martial Arts||Running|
|8 attacks||Auto-dodge (no attack burn)||+3 to init|
|+10 to strike||+11 to Parry/Dodge||+12 to roll with impact|
|+6 save vs. Magic||+2 save vs. Psi||+4 save vs. Mind Control|
|+5 horror Save||+12 Toxin save||+4 Perception|
|+2 Pull Punch||+2 Disarm|
Physical abilities: Nightvision 100 feet (30.5m), see the invisible, perfect hawk-like vision, keen sense of smell
FIWS: 5D6MD/1D6x10MD ranged, 5D6 MD hand-to-hand attack
JA-12 Laser Rifle (4D6MD/1D6x10 + 10 MD for triple-pulse shot; 3D6MD in 10 foot radius grenade)
“Matilda” – Techno-Wizard Chainsaw (1D4x10 MD) (20PPE to start)
Armor (125MD, -5% prowl penalty)
Dated mid-autumn, 88 PA:
Found in a memory-crystal record of the dragon Korbalorz,
created at the moment of his death.
Model Type: Motorcycle
M.D.C. by Location:
Main Body — 200
* Wheels (2) — 30 each
“Catapult” cannon — 75
* Mini-missile launchers (2) — 20 each
* Lasers — 5 each
* A single asterisk indicates targets that are difficult to hit (-3 on a called shot).
Top speed: 185 mph (296 kmph).
Acceleration (0-60): 4.4 seconds (rocket assisted).
Braking (60-0): 90 feet (27.4 m)
Range: 725 miles (1160 km)
Height: 3 feet, 10 inches (1.2 m)
Width: 4 feet, 4 inches (1.3 m)
Length: 16 feet (4.9 m)
Weight: 1850 Ibs. (832.5 kg)
Power System: Flex-fuel internal combustion.
Skill Bonus for Augmented Humans: +10% to piloting skill and execution of jumps, tricks, and special maneuvers.
1. W.I. “Catapult” Assault Cannon: The Wellington Industries “Catapult” is a large-bore cannon that fires a high-explosive,armor-piercing shell. The cannon is mounted on either the right or left side of the Road Boss to accommodate the rider’s handedness, and is aligned over the shoulder similar to the Glitter Boy’s “Boom Gun.” Compensator thrusters dampen the cannon’s recoil and the off-center adjustments to the bike’s direction.
Mega-Damage: 1D6x1O M.D. (armor-piercing explosive) to a 3 foot (0.9 m) area.
Rate of Fire: Once per melee round; it takes the magazine some 10-12 second to “cycle” a new shell.
Effective Range: 4000 feet (1220 m).
Payload: 20 shells.
2. Mini-Missile Launchers (2): As a styling nod to the “choppers” of old, the Road Boss sports two pairs of mini-missile tubes along the sides of the bike that sweep to the rear and resemble exhaust pipes. The missiles fly up and then self-guide towards the designated target.
Mega-Damage: Varies with missile type.
Rate of Fire: One at a time, or volleys of two, three, or four.
Effective Range: One mile (1.6 km).
Payload: 16 total; eight per launcher.
Missiles: fragmentation, 5D6 in a 20-foot radius
3. Variable Lasers (3): A triple brace of light, variable-frequency lasers adorn the front cowling of the bike. They are typically fired in a forward position, but may be fired to the sides, the same as the Tarantula Jump Bike, but only at speeds of under 90 mph (144 kmph). An E-Clip slot points straight up beside the pilot seat, and can use a long or short clip.
Mega-Damage: 1D6+6 M.D. for center laser only; 4D6 M.D. for all three firing simultaneously.
Rate of Fire: Standard
Effective Range: 4000 feet (1220 m).
Payload: 30 single blasts, or 10 triple-blasts per long clip.
30 Plasma Grenades
27 Armor of Ithan